2: What is Dating & Relationship Trauma – and the Signs of Trauma in your Relationship and Children?
Signs of Trauma in relationships are explored in depth in this show; starting with the problems of Chemistry and how sabotaging Behaviors relate to past childhood trauma.
I review the 10 traumas that many people experienced during the childhood and teen years, and a bit about my story – and what led me to the research on this topic.
Many Successful Businesspeople come from traumatic pasts – we go into why and what are the positive and negative traits of many successful people and use celebrity documented case studies. The rules in business don’t match those in Love; one of the key reasons successful people have toxic relationships.
Lastly, I go into how Childhood Trauma goes through the generations, that forgiveness is key to healing, and how many school children are mislabeled at school due to the toxic homelife that they endure. I offer some strategies for students, as I worked as a SAC – Student Assistance Counselor for all grades, K – college, and saw many signs of trauma in struggling students. Then I offer some insight into how to Heal and Grow beyond the impact of Childhood Trauma.
Books/Resources I use:
1. LIVE Beyond Your Dreams – From Fear and Doubt to Personal Power, Purpose & Success – by Riana Milne & Alexi Panos http://amzn.to/2SiC2jC
2. LOVE Beyond Your Dreams – Break Free of Toxic Relationships to Have the Love You Deserve – by Riana Milne https://amzn.to/2Vab0wF
3. Daily Affirmations for Adult Children of Alcoholics – by Rokelle Lerner https://amzn.to/2ReGy5t
4. The Sociopath Next Door – The Ruthless vs the Rest of Us by Dr. Martha Stout https://amzn.to/2CEzery
5. Life Code – The New Rules for Living in the Real World by Dr. Phil McGraw https://amzn.to/2SkAy8m
6. The Peter Pan Syndrome – Men Who Have Never Grown Up by Dodd Mead https://amzn.to/2CDr2rF
7. Wing Man – The Ultimate Guide to Getting the Woman of Your Dreams – by Rich Celenza https://amzn.to/2VeYP1v
8. Too Busy to Get Busy: How to Fix your (Almost) Sexless Relationship – by Jan Guyn, PhD, RN https://amzn.to/2BNOBMR
9. A Course in Miracles – Combined Volume – Foundation for Inner Peace https://amzn.to/2s0dQXG
10. Calling in the One – 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life https://amzn.to/2SoyRXB
11. The Secret DVD by Rhonda Byrne https://amzn.to/2CE2Rcu
Podcast website: www.LessonsinLifeandLove.com
Facebook: Coach Riana Milne
#Relationships #Anxiety #ACOA #Abandonment #RianaMilne #ChildhoodTrauma #AbusiveRelationships #ToxicRelationships #Divorce #LoveTrauma #Codependent #AbusiveRelationshipSigns #NarcissticPartner #Dating #SinglesCoaching #TerrianaMilne #HealthyLove #EmotionalTrauma #LifeCoach #LoveCoach #PersonalTransformation #RelationshipCoach #LifeafterDivorce #EmotionalAbuse #VerbalAbuse #Addiction #Depression #AdultChildrenfromAbuse #ManipulativeHusbands #ToxicParents